April 19, 2011 | Leave a comment Hey interwebs! I’ve got good news for you all, the first version for My Burden to Keep is finished! All the moments of the story are in there and functional, and it’s such a relief. One major thing that’s missing though, is the characters. A classmate from the graphics group was going to help out with them, but in the end, he couldn’t. No worries though, as this problem isn’t impossible to solve. Quite the contrary. It’ll take a bit more time to get the game out there, but it’ll be worth it, trust me! There are still a couple of other tiny things to add around the game itself, so to say, like a start menu and adjusting the dialogue some. Other than that, it’s done. Yay! The things I added today were another variant of the soup kitchen cellar scene, the finale scene (along with making the background graphic for it) and the ending cutscene. It was many hours of work, but it was worth it! There’s not much else to say now. When the game’s finally released, I’ll let you all know. I’ll probably update a bit on the progress before then, of course. So, until the next update… Marcus out.