Hey all! It’s workbook time again. I’ve made a lot of progress these last two days, so let’s get to business! I’ve previously talked a bit about the issues I had with having more than two materials in the level I exported from UDK. Well, yesterday I solved that problem as well! It turns out that as… Read More


Hey all! This post will be a little late, but for the sake of consistency, I’ll just move its publishing date to Friday. It’ll be like I never was late with it! As I mentioned in the last post, I ran into some issues when exporting my UDK level with more than two materials. The… Read More